With TASER devices, you can safely stop a threat from up to 15-feet or 4.5 meters. Or, you can use the TASER as a contact stun device — a powerful backup capability. In field uses by law enforcement against dangerous suspects, TASER technology has among the lowest injury rates of any force option. Medical studies and field results indicate that the effects from TASER devices leave no lasting aftereffects — as attested by over 100,000 police volunteers and in over 55,000 actual field uses.
A hit anywhere on the body can be effective with the TASER, making it easier to use and more reliable under stress.
TASER energy weapons are field proven as 95% effective in actual police use — the highest of any non-lethal device. TASER International makes the only non-lethal device that can truly incapacitate people under the influence of PCP and other dangerous drugs. Further, a hit anywhere on the body can be effective, making it easy to use and more reliable under stress.
EASY TO USE
• 95% effective
• No aftereffects or contamination
• 15-foot or 4.5 meter range
• Reload in less than 2 seconds
• Contact stun capability
TASER technology has been available to citizens concerned with self-defense for over a decade. Unlike conventional weapons, TASER is effective with a hit anywhere on the body. To be effective for self-defense, bullets risk more lethal consequences, striking the head or vital organs. Similarly, chemical or pepper sprays must hit an assailant in the face — a much less reliable alternative in fast moving confrontations. And, in a windy environment, sprays can be blown back onto the user.
The TASER can be used more effectively and safely with less training than other self-defense technologies.
LEGAL TO CARRY
TASER devices are not considered firearms. They can be legally carried (concealed or open) without permit required in 43 states.
TASER is not available for private citizen defense in DC, HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY, RI, & WI. Check local laws on carrying stun guns and non-lethal energy weapons.
• Power output: 50,000V 18 Watts, 1.76 Joules per pulse energy (5-second automatic timing cycle per discharge)
• Power input: 12 VDC: 4-6 A
• Power supply: 8 AA Duracell Ultra Alkaline batteries or Energizer Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable AA batteries, self contained inside polyethylene battery tray, with reverse insertion prevention feature.
• Aiming mechanisms: Fixed front and rear fin and blade sights, 650 Nanometer wavelength, daytime laser sight (on Model 44001 only, optimized at 13 foot range.)
• Safety levers: Ambidextrous.
• Battery indicator: High visibility red LED calibrated for alkaline batteries.
• Laser lens material: Optically clear polycarbonate.
• Yellow coloration kit: Left and right side yellow polycarbonate decals with P.S.A. that adheres to sides of the weapon, in order to mark it as less-lethal.RESPONSIBLE
We are committed to doing the most we can to prevent potential misuse of our products.
Accordingly, we have developed an advanced TASER tracking program called AFID (Anti-Felon Identification). Our AFID program enforces accountability for each use of the TASER and has worked successfully for over a decade with citizen sales.
Each Air Cartridge sold for use with the TASER has a unique serial number. This serial number is printed in a bar code format on the back of each Air Cartridge. At the time the probes are packed into each Air Cartridge, approximately
20-40 pieces of film printed with the serial number of that Air Cartridge are loaded behind them. When the TASER is deployed, these AFID tags are dispersed at the scene. The large number of AFIDS and their small size makes it impractical to clean up. When police are called to investigate any TASER use, they can find these tags and contact TASER International for a complete trace on the serial number.
All shipments from TASER International are entered into our shipment tracking system we know where every Air Cartridge we ship goes:
The AFID program was developed and implemented by TASER International at our own cost. It is not required by law; we think it's the right thing to do.
No other weapon in the world — guns, knives, chemical and pepper sprays, electronic defense units, or batons — can be traced from evidence at the scene of the crime to the registration of the user. It all comes back to responsibility.LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
If the TASER is used in self-defense, it can be deployed and left behind attached to the attacker causing incapacitation while you get to safety. When fired, the TASER will deliver a 5-second energy burst. During this window of opportunity you can then set down the TASER to keep the attacker incapacitated, while you escape. Send us a copy of the police report documenting the incident and we can replace your unit free of charge.
YOUR LIFE IS WORTH MORE TO US THAN THE COST OF A TASER
Tag cloud4 in 1 uzi stun gun 5 Million Volt Stun Gun Buy Stun Gun C2 TASER Guard Dog Stun Guns High Power Hottie Stun Gun New Sabre Stun Gun Rechargeable 5 Million Volt Stun Gun Stun Gun stun gun baton, Stun Gun High Power Stun Gun Power stun gun sales Stunmaster 1.2 Million Volt Stun Gun TASER C2 TASER C2 Gun TASER Gun UZI Stun Gun
Maniac's Stun Guns
Stun Gun Laws
- 05/06/2013 TASER X3 The Home Defender
- 05/03/2013 Cheetah 2.5 Mil Cyclone Stun Gun
- 04/29/2013 Check out the New Streetwise Small Fry 8,000,000 Stun Gun Rechargeable Pink
- 04/20/2013 UZI Compact Stun Gun--350,000 Volts